• Delicious, Mango Peach Smoothie Taste & Texture
• 720 mg EPA/DHA Per Serving
• 400 IU Vitamin D Per Serving
• Made with Barlean’s Fresh Catch® Fish Oil
• Purity Guaranteed – Ultra Purified
• No Artificial Flavors or Colors
• No Sugar– Sweetened Naturally with Xylitol
• Proprietary Amplified Absorption™ Emulsification Technology for Improved Nutrient Absorption and No Fish Burps
• Gluten Free, Non-GMO
• Cognitive support
• Joint Mobility & Bone Density
• Skin, Hair & Nail Health
• Sexual and Hormonal Health
• Cardiovascular support
• Healthy Cholesterol Levels
• Healthy Blood Glucose
• Eye Health – Visual Acuity
• Energy & Endurance
• Immune support
Omega Swirl fish oils allow everyone to enjoy the benefits of Omega-3 without any fishy taste or oil texture – or large capsules to swallow. With its delicious fruit smoothie taste and texture, it’s the perfect solution for the whole family!
THE BARLEAN’S STANDARD FOR EXCELLENCE
Barlean’s is committed to providing a range of dietary supplements that meet or exceed their customer’s expectations, and they have a history of building long-term partnerships with customers and suppliers.
The Barlean’s philosophy is to continuously improve and innovate in all aspects of their company organisation. To that end, their quality systems, standards, and procedures are constantly reviewed to ensure that they extend beyond commonly accepted boundaries of excellence.
Barlean’s is committed to satisfying and/or surpassing the requirements of retailers, consumers, and relevant national and international legislation on quality and food safety.
BARLEAN’S COMMITMENT TO NON-GMO
Barlean’s was the first flax oil manufacturer verified by the Non-GMO Project. The Non-GMO Project is North America’s only independent verification for products made according to rigorous best practices for GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) avoidance. Barlean’s flax oil, lignan flax oil and cold-milled flaxseeds are in compliance with these Non-GMO Project standards, which include strict traceability and segregation requirements.
Barlean’s flaxseeds and flax oils are 100% certified organic and have always been sourced from non-genetically modified crops.
According to Barlean’s Owner, Bruce Barlean,”Flaxseeds should be unrefined, unfiltered and unadulterated. Science can’t predict with 100% certainty what cause and effect genetically altering foods will do to our health long-term. Why then wouldn’t we keep this naturally nutrient-rich, raw food just the way nature intended?”
From the Barlean’s Family-Fishing Heritage
“My family’s fishing heritage spans three generations, beginning with my grandfather, Sam Barlean. At Barlean’s Family Fishery, we utilize the ancient tradition of Indian reef net fishing to capture a select variety of fish, while harmlessly releasing endangered species. Our desired catch swims freely in a submerged net in native water, until immediately prior to flash freezing for fresh delivery. The result is the Barlean’s Reef Net® brand of fresh fish.
We have now extended our fishing legacy to include Barlean’s Fresh Catch® Fish Oils. Just like our Reef Net brand of fresh seafood, Fresh Catch Fish Oils ensure unsurpassed freshness, purity, optimal nutrition and great taste for your vibrant health and energy. My family is proud to bring you the finest quality seafood products, while always remaining mindful of our environment. With gratitude, Bruce Barlean”
The World’s Freshest Fish Oil – Exceptional Freshness From Boat to Bottle
Harvested from the Freshest Waters – The Barlean’s fish oils are derived from fish that are wild-caught from deep-sea, cold waters – entirely in their native habitats of the Arctic, Norwegian, Peruvian and Pacific Oceans.
Sourced from the Freshest Fish – The Barlean’s fish oils are comprised of Omega-3 rich anchovy, sardine, cod and mackerel. Small, short-lived fish are naturally a very clean source of fish oil.
Processed to yield the Freshest Oil – Fresh caught fish are flash frozen and rapidly transported for proprietary processing, Ultra-Purification™ / molecular distillation, bottling and distribution.
• The Barlean’s flax oil, lignan flax oil and cold-milled flaxeeds are Non-GMO verified by The Non-GMO Project of North America.
• Quality Assurance International is the Barlean’s organic certification. The flax seed comes from organically certified, Non-GMO, North American growers.
• International Fish Oil Standards is the Barlean’s third-party certification entity for the entire Barlean’s Fresh Catch® Fish Oil line. All of their fish oil products have received the ultimate 5-Star rating for potency of EFAs and purity in regard to all contaminants. Barlean’s do NOT use any farmed fish at all. All fish are sustainably caught and are cold water deep sea ocean fish.
• Kosher Certification: Many of Barlean’s products are currently Kosher certified.
These include: FortiFlax®, Flax Oil, Lignan Flax Oil, Omega Twin, Lignan Omega Twin, Borage Oil, Chia Seed, non-fish Swirls and Coconut Oils.
• The Barlean’s facility, located in the Pacific Northwest, meets the stringent inspections as a Good Manufacturing Practices certified facility.
Barlean’s products are packed in BPA free bottle
Five Layer Oxidation Protection System – Guarantees the freshest and most nutritious
1. Proprietary Fresh Catch Processing Technology
2. Black Opaque Bottles
3. Nitrogen Flushed Bottles
4. FreshLok™ Anti-Oxidant Protection 5. Recommended Refrigeration for Liquids
5. Carob Coated, Black Opaque Softgels
2 tsp (10ml) daily. Can be taken straight or mixed into juice, yogurt, oatmeal, cottage cheese or blended beverages. Refrigerate after opening.
The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice. Report any symptoms to your doctor or health care practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care. Do not stop using any prescription medication without first consulting with your doctor. Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Please read ingredients and dosages carefully.
Serving Size: 2 Tsp (10ml)
Servings Per Container: 21
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat:|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||440mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||280mg||**|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||180mg||**|