– Providing antioxidant protection against free radicals.
– Acting as a cofactor in the production of ATP for cellular energy.
– Supports healthy heart function.
– Supports healthy cognitive function.
– Helping to reduce fatigue in those with mitochondrial insufficiency.
– Supports healthy blood pressure levels.
– Helping to compensate for the loss of CoQ10 in patients using statin drugs.
– Promoting healthy cell division and replication.
– Supports healthy immune response.
– Antioxidant support for male infertility.
There will be variance between different individuals’ ability to absorb CoQ10 even in a solubilised, enhanced bioavailability form. However research has shown these bioavailable forms show superior solubility and therefore absorbability compared to powdered CoQ10.
In order to maintain peak levels of CoQ10 in the blood, the dosage should be split and it should be taken twice a day.
A 100% crystal-free formulation clinically proven to provide superior bioavailability of CoQ10.
A double blind, randomized, two-armed parallel group study conducted by KGK Synergize included 15 subjects who took 100 mg/d of CoQsol-CF® and 15 subjects who took 100 mg/d powdered CoQ10 two-piece, hard-shell capsules for 28 days.
Supplementation with CoQsol-CF® led to a 124-percent increase in plasma CoQ10 levels, from 0.79 μg/mL at baseline to 1.77 μg/mL on day 28. The rate of absorption after five hours following the final dose of CoQ10 was 5.5 times higher for CoQsol-CF® than for the powdered CoQ10.
The CoQsol-CF®-supplemented group also showed increased antioxidant status and anti-atherosclerotic potential based on treatment-induced changes in the levels of selected markers, including serum levels of glutathione, 8-isoprostanes, C-reactive protein (CRP) and total antioxidants.